Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the (w)hole experience

(sing to the tune of London bridge)
toilet roof is falling down,
falling down,
falling down,
toilet roof is falling down,
my fair lady.

You got to see it to believe it..So yea, there was a leak on the bathroom's ceiling of my apartment. When I noticed it, the ceiling was already soaked with water that the plaster/wood had started to deteriorate. I called the owner yesterday, and this morning the repairman came to fix the problem. It's still under repair, but it seems that the leak is no more. Tomorrow, the repairman is gonna plaster the ceiling like new again. And that may take another 1-2 days to dry completely.

Till then, taking a shower under that hole looks really safe (sarcasm). The funny thing was this happened before when I was in Alam Shah. However, the one in SAS was never noticed until the damn ceiling fell completely. And it was on top of my favorite cubicle too. Luckily nobody was hurt, at least I think so.

I'm gonna go take a shower now. Pray for my safety.

No comments: