Monday, March 16, 2009

Papa Roach - Hollywood Whore

Papa Roach was the among the earliest rock band I listen to. In 2000 my friend gave me Papa Roach's 2nd album, Infest, to listen to. It was a great album and I listen to the whole album over and over again until my friend was mad at me for not returning it.

They're about to release their newest album at the end of this month. Titled 'Metamorphosis', it looks to be another great album. The single for the album, "Hollywood Whore" was released since last year. Here's the music video:

The song has some great guitar riff. You have to see the video till the end. Not to spoil it, but starting 2:50, it starts to get reaally messed up.

Owh, an update on my bathroom. It's finally fixed and repainted/plastered. It looks better than before. Now, I just have to clean the excess paint on the floor tiles.

No comments: