Monday, October 27, 2008

Irony

I miss my sweetheart. I really do. It's been more than 2 month since i've seen her webcam. She said her laptop is having problems thus unable to connect to the internet.

The irony is that i claim to be able to fix everything and anybody's computer, but im unable to fix the one's that are most important to me. Maybe this is God's way to tell me im still helpless if He is not there to help.

What about calling her? Well, since the damn JPA seems to prioritize spending the Deepavali holidays rather than wiring the student's money, i have no more skype credit to call her with. The nearest date is Wednesday because they have Monday and Tuesday off. Thats just not fair.

Until then i just have to be satisfied with just seeing her in pictures. Since im really camera shy(like bigfoot, i feel you man), i dont have too many photo of me; let alone pics with her. I'll share one just for fun.

No comments: