Thursday, August 13, 2009

Moving out sucks

It's that time of the year again; Where we have to move out from out comfortable old apartment to a new one. Hauling ass and stuffs to the new apartment was tiresome.

But it's not over yet. I'm currently without a home since I'm only allowed to move in on the 20th. Till then I'm a homeless guy living in a friends' house. The process of moving into the new house is gonna be the same tiring stuff all over again.

Luckily I don't have that much things to move. Since I keep my shopping for new clothes to the minimum I only have 1 luggage of them. All the others are electronics, games, computer parts.

Hopefully this new apartment has better beds than the last one. For more than a year I had to endure sleeping on a bed that was broken right in the middle. My back can't take it any more. So does hers'..haha

1 comment:

cant tell said...

'so does hers' as in the woman yg stayed at your house tuh kan..i thought she's sleeping in is's room..hish3..