Thursday, August 20, 2009

A letter from court

Today I received a letter from the Champaign County Court. Damn, I was so freaked out that I may have done something wrong to get another citation or fine; even though I cannot think of any at that moment. Besides, my driving probation period was over 2 month ago. Yeah, I got on probation for going through a red light in from of a health clinic before.

Anyway, when I open the letter, a heading in bold reads "JUROR QUALIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRE". It's a questionnaire to see if I'm qualified to be a juror at a later date. There's even a warning that if I failed to complete and return it, I'll be summoned to court.

So half-heartedly I fill in the form. After completing the form, I'm going to post it tomorrow hoping I wont get called. I know it's an obligation, but it's a p.i.t.a having to go to court and listen to the trial and all. I know since I've been there.

No comments: