Tuesday, January 13, 2009

10 Years

That's the name of the band I'm introducing. Not exactly a metal band. They're mostly hard rock with some alternative influences. The name of the band really makes it hard to google them.

I've been listening to their songs since 2004. Then, I totally missed their newest album out May of 2008. The lead singer appearance changed a lot since I last saw his music video. He has a more clean look now. Believe it or not, last time he had dreadlocks.

This is from their current album, Division. The song is titled Beautiful


I really like this part of the lyric:

visually you're stimulating to my eyes
your Cinderella syndrome's full of lies
your insecurities are concealed by your pride
pretty soon your ego will kill what's left inside

just as beautiful as you are
It's so pitiful what you are
you should have seen this coming all along
It's so pitiful what you are
as beautiful as you are
you should have seen this coming all along

you're everything that's so typical
maybe you're alone for a reason, you're the reason

No comments: