Sunday, December 7, 2008

New toy

I got myself a new toy; my first Nokia phone, the N78.

I got sick of my old phone randomly switching off when not in use, even when the battery is full. So here it is, the first look:
The front is almost entirely smooth, except for the number and scroll pad. I can go on and on about the spec, but im just gonna lay down the basic and interesting ones.

It's a 3.5G phone with a 3.2MP camera at the back and a small vga at the front(for video call). There's WiFi capabilities, meaning I can surf the web using wireless internet which is faster. The browser can display full webpages like on a real computer.

Another cool feature is the GPS capability. The GPS can pinpoint your location anywhere in the world. There's also a turn by turn navigation feature to guide you to where you're heading. I've just tested it around the University, but so far it looks robust and correct.And finally the sleek and smooth black finish fits perfectly with my style. Like I need more black accessories with my black shirts, hoodies, backpack and pc. It so smooth, i can even use it a mirror. Overall, I really like my new N78. It has completely exceed my expectations. I just wish it doesn't attract too many fingerprints.

1 comment:

njahmat said...

hi ezra! huhu, i stumbled upon yr blog! anyways, just wanted to drop by and say hi=) have a great winter break, wherever u're going, whatever u're doing!