Sunday, November 30, 2008

The movies

Went to watch Bolt last night, and it was "awesome"(quoted from Rhino the hamster). Seriously, it was a fun laugh from start to finish. The 3D was a plus. But even without the effect it is still a blast. It was hard to contain the laughs, but fortunately the girls are way, way louder. Ow yeah, I went with Ily, Teda, Anne and Fareza.

Since Bolt was my choice, I had to see theirs'. And guess what, they choose Twilight. If you like vampires like Blade, Dracula in Van Helsing, Underworld and Nosferatu, never. I repeat! Never watch this movie. Since when did vampires go to school, eat animals but not humans, can stand sunlight, don't have fangs and have reflection in mirrors? Since Twilight, that is. The only blood you'll ever see is in the last 15minutes. It's another typical love+chick flick movie only, with pale faces to represent vampires.

Overall, I'm glad I only paid for 1 movie since the other one we snuck inside right after the first one finished. Owh, finally, there was only 10 people watching twilight including the 5 of us.

1 comment:

Ily_Lalala said...

eeiii~~
twilight was for mencuci mata laaa~~~
okay whaaatt?
i wouldve enjoyed that much more if it wasnt for your "Arrgghh" overpowering my "Awwww"..
haha.

oh, btw, i wrote about our movie outing jugak~ haha.
xanga.com/ily_lalala