Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holidays activities

It's thanksgiving break and I just got my long due scholarship from JPA. Time to let loose and party right?Well, not at all. Since I dont expect to get the money before the break, i had no plan for thanksgiving..

Anyway, im gonna use this time to relax, finish a couple of game, and climb my way back up the ranking in TF2 online multiplayer. During the summer I was ranked 60 among hundreds of thousands in Sourceop server. Now i had fallen to 180'ish.

But the best thing of being away from the game is to find out that somebody actually recognises you and knows how good you are. There's soo many new people that havent even heard about me. Well, a couple rounds of headshots and dominations by me does the trick of putting fear back in their eyes. Owh, fyi, I play sniper and a damn good one if i may say so myself.

2 nights ago a guy that also plays sniper ask for a duel. I accept the challenge and we enter the map on seperate team. He was quite good, but i got the best of him and dominated him in no time (dominated is when A kills B 3 times in a row without B getting a chance to kill back). Anyway it was a good duel and both of us lead the team were in (in points and kills).


So, anyone up for the challenge? Just find me in this server. We'll have a chat - with bullets.

No comments: